Pay with plastic:
The Commission accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards online, at the front counter and over the telephone; call Customer Service: 541-774-2430.
Other payment options:
You can now pay your bill online - visit our Services Website (My Account)
. You also can continue to pay by check mailed to the office, by cash or check in person at the office, by payment through a customer's online bank account, or by an automatic deduction from your checking or savings account (AutoPayPlan). For questions about your account, call Customer Service: 541-774-2430.
Bill paying is easy with the AutoPayPlan. With APP, water bill payments can be electronically deducted from the customer's checking or savings account.
APP is designed for customer convenience and itís easy to use. Customers will continue to receive a monthly water bill from MWC showing how much will be deducted from their bank account. The payment is automatically transferred from the customerís bank account on the billís due date.
How it works:
- Any customer in good standing with MWC can request this payment plan.
- Customer initiates this new payment option by completing and submitting the APP application form.
- It will take 30-60 days for APP to go into effect for each participant.
- Customer continues to pay water bill the usual way, by cash or check, until receiving notification on the water bill that the APP is in effect.
- The payment is automatically transferred from customerís bank account to MWC on the billís due date; proof of payment will appear on bank statements.
- Customer may start or cancel plan at any time.
Medford Water Commission
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford OR 97501
For more information call Customer Service: 541-774-2430