|Pay with plastic:
The Commission now accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards
online, at the front counter and over the telephone; call Customer Service: 541-774-2430.
Other payment options:
You can now pay your bill online - visit our Services Website
. You also can continue to pay by check mailed to the office, by cash or check in person at the office, by payment through a customer's online bank account, or by an automatic checking account deduction. Current water rates are linked below. For questions about your account call Customer Service: 541-774-2430. More account-related
Bill paying is easy with the AutoPayPlan. With APP, water bill payments can be electronically deducted from customers' checking or savings account.
APP is designed for customer convenience and itís easy to use. Customers will still receive a monthly water bill from MWC showing how much will be deducted from their bank account. The payment is automatically transferred from the customerís bank account on the billís due date.
How it works:
- Any customer in good standing with MWC can request this payment plan.
- Customer initiates this new payment option by filling out, signing and mailing or bringing in the request authorization form.
- It will take 30-60 days for APP to go into effect for each participant.
- Customer continues to pay water bill the usual way, by cash or check, until receiving notification on the water bill that the APP is in effect.
- The payment is automatically transferred from customerís bank account to MWC on the billís due date; proof of payment will appear on bank statements.
- Customer may start or cancel plan at any time.
Medford Water Commission
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford OR 97501
For more information call Customer Service: 541-774-2430