Human Resources is responsible for maintaining employee records, safety programs and worker's compensation. HR also assists in the administration of personnel policies, compensation plans, employee relations and health benefit programs. The Application for Employment is linked below.
Position openings are advertised on the Commission's website and in the Mail Tribune, with selected positions receiving a wider recruitment effort. Announcements are also sent to the State of Oregon Employment Department.
The business office is closed to the public; applications may be obtained through the link below, or by calling or writing the Commission:
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford, Oregon 97501-8601
Candidates must submit resume, application, and cover letter to Tanya Haakinson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. Applications must be received by the closing deadline.
Following a review of the applications, the most highly qualified applicants will be invited to proceed further in the selection process. Individuals not selected will be notified.
- Successful applicants must provide documentation of the right to work in this country, as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986.
- A computer skills test may be required for clerical positions.
- Some positions require a pre-employment drug test and background check. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical exam.
- A valid Oregon State driver’s license is required for most positions.
- For more information on the application process, call: (541) 774-2444.