Human Resources is responsible for processing payroll, maintaining employee records, safety programs and worker's compensation. HR also assists in the administration of personnel policies, compensation plans, employee relations and health benefit programs. The Application for Employment is linked below.
Position openings are advertised on the Commission's website and in the Mail Tribune, with selected positions receiving a wider recruitment effort. Announcements are also sent to the State of Oregon Employment Department.
Applications may be obtained by calling or writing the Water Commission:
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford, Oregon 97501-8601
You may also apply by printing, filling out and submitting the employment application linked below.
Applications must be received by the closing deadline. Faxed applications are accepted. Apply for current openings by sending your resume, cover letter and application directly to the Medford Water Commission, Human Resources Department.
Following a review of the applications, the most highly qualified applicants will be invited to proceed further in the selection process. Individuals not selected will be notified.
- Successful applicants must provide documentation of the right to work in this country, as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986.
- A computer skills test may be required for clerical positions.
- Some positions require a pre-employment drug test and background check. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical exam.
- A valid Oregon State driver’s license is required for most positions.
- For more information on the application process, call: (541) 774-2437.