Welcome to the Medford Water Commission employment page. Here you will find a list of current job opportunities.
All position openings are advertised in the Mail Tribune with selected positions receiving a wider recruitment effort. Announcements are also sent to the State of Oregon Employment Department.
Applications may be obtained by calling or writing the Water Commission:
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford, Oregon 97501-8601
Applications must be received by the closing deadline. Faxed applications are accepted. Apply for current openings by sending your resume, cover letter and application directly the Medford Water Commission Human Resources Department.
Following a review of the applications, the most highly qualified applicants will be invited to proceed further in the selection process. Individuals not selected will be notified.
- Successful applicants must provide documentation of the right to work in this country, as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986.
- A computer skills test may be required for clerical positions.
- Some positions require a pre-employment drug test and background check. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical exam.
- A valid Oregon State driver’s license is required for most positions.
- For more information on the application process, call: (541) 774-2437.