200 S. Ivy St. - RM 177
Medford, OR 97501
Phone: (541) 774-2440
Fax: (541) 774-2555
Email: water@medfordwater. . .
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Commission accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards online - visit our Services Website, at the front counter and over the telephone. You also can continue to pay by check mailed to the office, by cash or check in person at the office, by payment through a customer's online bank account, or by an automatic checking account deduction.
If you choose to mail your payment, an envelope is enclosed with your bill. You may also choose to bring your payment to the Water Commission office at 200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177, during business hours. Additionally, there are many handy drop boxes and pay stations (read more below) throughout the city.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying low-income families through various local social service agencies. Please call Customer Service for information about these agencies: 541-774-2430.
Automatic Payment Plan
The Water Commission also offers an Automatic Payment Plan (APP) to interested customers. With APP, bill payments can be electronically deducted from customer checking accounts.
APP is designed for customer convenience and itís easy to use. Customers will still receive a monthly utility bill showing how much will be deducted from their bank account. The payment is automatically transferred from the customerís bank account on the billís due date.
How it works
Any customer in good standing with MWC can request this payment plan. Customer initiates this new payment option by filling out, signing and mailing or bringing in the request authorization form.
How to sign up
- Customer will continue to receive utility bills
- It will take 30 days for APP to go into effect for each participant
- Customer continues to pay water bill the usual way, by cash or check, until receiving notification on the water bill
- The payment is automatically transferred from customerís bank account to MWC on the billís due date; proof of payment will appear on bank statements
- Customer may start or cancel plan at any time
Fill out the APP Application and send it to:
Medford Water Commission
200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177
Medford OR 97501
Fax: (541) 774-2555
Phone: (541) 774-2430
Payment Drop Boxes
You may drop your payment -- CHECKS ONLY, no cash -- with your payment stub in an envelope into any of the drop boxes listed below. Your payment will be forwarded to us by mail on the same day; however, processing through the post office may cause a delay of from three to four days.
- Medford Water Commission in the Lausmann Annex, 200 S. Ivy Street Room 177 or the collection box at the parking lot entrance
- Albertsons, 1360 Plaza/Central Point
- Albertsons, 910 N. Phoenix Rd.
- Albertsons, 113 N. Ross Lane
- Avista Utilities, 580 Business Park Dr.
- Blackbird Shopping Center, 1810 W. Main
- Medford Senior Center, 510 E. Main
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Road
Call 541-774-2430 or email Customer Service with additional questions.